Dog training is a constantly changing industry. Group classes help students not only learn from their instructors, but also to learn from one another. If one dog is having an attention or barking issue, students can observe the proper training techniques should they need them in the future.
Every dog and every owner is different. Most of our human and canine personalities will play out in a group class. While some may see these as distractions, we see them as training opportunities. In the same way that parents learn from other parents. Dog owners can learn from other dog owners.
In conclusion, group dog training classes are rich in learning opportunities for dogs and humans. It also encourages owners to make a commitment to training when they have a group of people cheering them on. Who knows, you might even make a few friends along the way!
Your dog may no longer be a puppy, but that doesn’t mean their training days are over. This six-week class provides an opportunity to continue developing fundamental skills and good habits also perfect for recent adult dog rescues. We will help your dog understand your expectations, so you can both enjoy your life together. This class is open to dogs five months of age and older, with a focus on:
- Maintaining and building attention skills;
- Reviewing basic commands like sit, down, place, and coming when called;
- Developing impulse control (leave it, settle, stay, and discouraging jumping);
- Practicing polite leash greetings and loose leash walking skills;
- Introduce fun training games for fluency to teach your dog manners in real-life situations.
5 months of age and older
Six sessions, each session is 60 minutes in duration
Precision K9 Training
411 W Main St
Ottawa, IL 61350
Basic Obedience classes are held on the following days:
- Sunday 5:00 – 6:00 pm | Savannah
5/21/2023 – FULL
7/9/2023 – 2 spots available
- Sunday 7:00 – 8:00 pm | Ashley
5/21/2023 – FULL
7/9/2023 – 3 spots available
- Tuesday 7:00 – 8:00 pm | Ashley
5/16/2023 – FULL
7/11/2023 – 1 spot available
- Wednesday 7:00 – 8:00 pm | Madilyn
5/17/2023 – FULL
7/12/2023 – 4 spots available
- Thursday 11:00 – 12:00 pm | Amanda
5/18/2023 – FULL
7/13/2023 – 1 spot available